WP Engine is jetting off to Amsterdam to take part in The Next Web Conference for the first time ever! In preparation for this epic event, we went ahead and created a mini guide to having the best time over the two conference days. Here are the top things you need to know before you head out:
- The Next Web Conference has been going for 11 years straight.
- In 2016, TNW was named the “Best European Business Conference”.
- The conference attracted 15,000 entrepreneurs, developers, marketing managers, CEOs and policymakers last year. Massive!
- This year, it’s being held at Westerpark in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on the 18 and 19 of May.
- Big shout out to the organizers for helping us secure our sponsorship. You guys rock!
- Make sure you stop by and say hey to me and the WP Engine team at our booth, and while you’re there, find out how you can win a Nintendo Switch gaming system! You know you want to.
We hope to see some of you there!