Implementing commerce functionality on your website is a great idea for making digital and tangible goods more accessible globally. But to actually be found on the web is another story. Online discovery very much relies on SEO (search engine optimization) and CRO (conversion rate optimization) to influence those once they find you.
In an upcoming webinar on Wednesday, July 12 at 1:00 p.m. CT, join WP Engine for an educational discussion featuring Yoast’s Joost de Valk and Buyer Legends’ Bryan Eisenberg. This hour-long webinar that will teach you just how you can optimize your ecommerce site for SEO and CRO.
You learn about some of the following best practices and tips & tricks:
- How to optimize your WooCommerce site for ROI
- Examples of ecommerce stores who have put these tips into practice
- How to set up your product schema
- Tips to raise your visitor’s confidence, ultimately influencing a purchase
- A magic formula for increasing conversions
Can’t attend the live session? Sign up anyways and we’ll send you a link to review the recorded webinar once aired.
Hope to see you there!