As we continue to showcase a sample of the amazing StudioPress themes now available to WP Engine customers, we’re extra excited to bring you this new StudioPress Theme: Breakthrough Pro, which is the first new theme to be launched since our acquisition of StudioPress in June.
Breakthrough Pro was built with today’s creative, digital agency in mind. As such, the theme combines a palette of beautiful colors and minimal design with a sleek, modern layout for advertising or marketing firms to demonstrate their work, services, creativity, and more.
As with all of our professional child themes, Breakthrough Pro is compatible with Gutenberg, the new content editor that’s set to roll into WordPress core when version 5.0 is launched. As that occurs, we will be releasing updates to this theme with additional Gutenberg capabilities.
- Theme Options – Use options to get up and running in minutes and start customizing your new site with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Theme Customizer – The theme customizer allows you to tweak the theme’s settings, colors, and content and see a preview of those changes in real time.
- Customizable Header – Upload your own logo with the press of a button. Full support for text-based logos for those just getting started.
- eCommerce – This is a flexible eCommerce theme that is pre-styled for WooCommerce so you can easily set up your online store.
- Widget Areas – Build up your site with 9 widget areas and a widgetized sidebar that you can customize to fit your brand.
- Mobile Responsive – This theme is mobile responsive, meaning your website will be perfectly optimized for every browser, device, and screen size.
Want to find out more about Breakthrough Pro? View the demo and refresh your site today!
Get Access Now
Breakthrough, along with the Genesis Framework and 35+ premium StudioPress themes are now available to WP Engine customers, who can access them through their User Portal. If you’re on one of our Personal, Professional, or Business plans, you can convert to one of to one of our new Startup, Growth, or Scale plans for immediate access.