CodeGeek is a custom website design and development company based in Fort Collins, Colorado. We specialize in creating elegant websites, highly usable web applications, and compelling user experiences for clients in almost every industry.
We've been in business since 2002, and our goal is to build long-term relationships with each of our clients. As a result of our client-centered approach and responsive support, we are fortunate to enjoy repeat business from over 90% of our clients.
1. WE ARE EXPERIENCED. Our developers, designers and project managers are skilled at building fully responsive web experiences within any industry.
2. WE CULTIVATE RELATIONSHIPS. Our first priority is building a relationship with you. You are a partner with us in the creative process, and we remain available to you after launch to address anything you may need.
3. WE ARE ENGAGED. We openly listen to you and your vision, with the goal of creating a thoughtful, high-quality web experience to help you meet your business goals.
4. WE EMPOWER OUR CLIENTS. We make sure you are in the know every step of the way -- start to finish.
5. WE ARE EASY TO WORK WITH. We strive for a smooth, uncomplicated process for each and every project—large and small.
6. WE AIM FOR EXCELLENCE. We focus on making the web experience excellent for everyone.
Got a web project that needs best-in-class attention and know-how? Let’s chat: [email protected]
Featured portfolio items.
Hudson Gardens & Event Center
The Hudson Gardens & Event Center, a non-profit organization, wanted a dramatic facelift to appeal to a wide range of audiences—from school-age youngsters to rock-n-roll hipsters to going-for-a-stroll retirees. Learn more about this project: https://www.codegeek.net/portfolio/hudson-gardens-event-center/
Sun Mountain asked CodeGeek to develop a new website and door customization tool that would accurately represent their brand and the quality of their luxury products. Learn more about this project: https://www.codegeek.net/portfolio/sun-mountain/
Triple Creek Ranch
Triple Creek Ranch was ranked #1 Hotel in the World by Travel and Leisure magazine in 2014. However, the hotel’s website did not match the outstanding in-person experience at the hotel. We built them a new website that matches the character and prestige that a guest would feel at the hotel, gets guests excited about visiting the hotel, and showcases incredible photography. Learn more about this project: https://www.codegeek.net/portfolio/triple-creek-ranch/
ExperiencePlus! is a worldwide bicycle touring company that needed a contemporary, well-organized website with an improved tour booking process. Mobile and desktop visitors now have a much easier time browsing and booking bicycle tours through ExperiencePlus!’s new custom website. Learn more about this project: https://www.codegeek.net/portfolio/experience-plus-bicycle-tours/