Last-Minute Checklist for Your Ecommerce Site
With Cyber Monday and the busy holiday season looming, how do you make sure you’ve got all of your “i’s” dotted and “t’s” crossed so you’re ready to take full advantage of hard-core shopping season?
With many of your preparations already in motion, how do you know that you’re REALLY ready to take full advantage of all those holiday shoppers?
Hear from the pros at digital growth agency Coalition Technologies as they walk you through some oft-forgotten items to make sure you’re in great shape to capture those sales!
Duration: 30 minutes (includes Q&A)
Expertise level: beginner to intermediate
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Double-check the health of your product catalog
- Review or restructure PPC campaigns
- Collect reviews on seasonal, new, and hot items
- Review & revise FAQ content + staff for influx of questions
- Ebook: Cyber Monday Ecommerce Survival Guide
- Google Product Taxonomy
- HubSpot: Advanced PPC Strategies for Ecommerce
- BigCommerce: 10 Ways to Increase Brand Loyalty & Product Reviews
- NeilPatel.com: Get Your FAQs Straight: Convert Your Curious Customers
- Other Ecommerce resources from WP Engine
- Free Coalition Digital Growth Plan: contact Brandon Clay –
c: 424.363.3177 e: [email protected]
Our Expert Speakers
Brandon started working full-time in digital marketing in 2007. He enjoys building strategies for ecommerce companies to dominate or capture market share in their industry – and he also likes mountain biking.
Kevin joined Coalition in 2016 and has a background in finance and B2B SaaS applications. He’s also in charge of keeping Coalition’s training up to date.