Keeping your (digital) house in order. Leverage the power of APM with customizable dashboards.
Online business has become more important than ever. With that in mind, you need to make sure your website is performing at its best.
In this informative webinar, Brandon Teinert, WP Engine Senior Technical Success Manager, and Daniel Brzoska, New Relic Senior Solution Consultant, will walk through (workshop-style) how to build customizable dashboards for Application Performance Monitoring (APM).
APM delivers real-time and trending data about your web app’s or non-web app’s performance. This takes the guesswork out of determining where a performance blocker is coming from—the app itself, CPU availability, database loads, or something else entirely unexpected.
Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Duration: 45 minutes (including Q&A)
In this session, we cover:
- How WP Engine and New Relic work together to help your site perform at its peak
- What Application Performance Monitoring (APM) is and how it can help you identify issues that may be impacting your website
- How to go from the system default views to customized dashboards that provide the most important information to your (or your clients’) business
- How to visualize the performance of your business within APM, including business metrics
- Get pre-built NRQL queries that you can use to set up your own dashboards