In order to deliver targeted content to audiences, marketers and content publishers must be able to take full advantage of web analytics. Unfortunately, today’s web analytics are not always optimized for WordPress. With Content Performance, WP Engine customers on Business plan and higher can take advantage of WordPress-optimized Google Analytics data integrated directly into the WordPress admin dashboard. See which content or categories are getting the highest page views, how much time site visitors are spending on your page, which authors are high performers, and more.
Benefits & Features:
- Quickly see insights based on the data structure of WordPress like authors, tags, and categories (not available by default in Google Analytics!)
- Use Content Performance data to help you focus on the content and authors who get the best results.
- Supercharge your content strategy and increase the traffic on your site
- Easily access the data directly inside the WordPress admin interface. No logging into multiple places!
- Save time and dedicate resources to the content and authors that help your business press ahead.
If you purchase a Business or above plan with WP Engine, access Content Performance in your WP Engine portal to activate it on your site! If you have a Personal or Professional plan, and you’d like to learn more about upgrading your plan to one which includes Content Performance, please contact us and we’ll let you know your options.