Design Palette Pro is the premium styling plugin for Genesis.
Before Design Palette Pro, making style changes to a child theme meant having to know and write CSS. Enter Design Palette Pro! Customizing a Genesis child theme has never been easier. A no-developer-needed solution to changing the look of a Genesis child theme, code free. With an easy-to-use interface, making simple edits to colors and fonts is quick and painless.
The best part? All edits in the plugin are non-destructive. That’s because Design Palette Pro generates a custom style sheet, independent of the child theme. The plugin makes no changes to the code in the child theme or the CSS in the style sheet.
Who says there are no shortcuts to creativity?
Design Palette Pro Features:
- Simple-to-use editing interface for quick and easy customizations to colors and font styles.
- Built-in child theme support for Studiopress Pro themes.
- Design controls in the WordPress Customizer so you can save modifications to draft and schedule design modifications, making collaborative work a breeze.
- Responsive controls to customize styles at the desktop, tablet, and mobile breakpoints.
- The Import/Export feature allows you to back up the Design Palette customizations or share Design Palette customizations between multiple websites.
- Design Palette generates a custom style sheet, independent of the child theme, for non-destructive CSS customizations.
Extend Design Palette Pro with free add-ons:
- Genesis Design Palette Pro – eNews Widget: For customizing the Genesis eNews Extended widget
- Genesis Design Palette Pro – Entry Content Style: Fine tune the look of the content inside posts and pages.
- Genesis Design Palette Pro – Export CSS: Export the Design Palette Pro settings to a raw CSS file.
- Genesis Design Palette Pro – Freeform Style: Adds an area in the Design Palette Pro settings for adding custom CSS.
- Genesis Design Palette Pro – Google Web Fonts: Adds 60+ popular Google web fonts to Design Palette Pro.
Try Design Palette Pro today!