The LaterPay WordPress plugin is the easiest way to integrate the LaterPay payment solution into your WordPress-based website. LaterPay provides a frictionless way to convert users into paying customers for digital purchases like online subscriptions, videos, articles, music feeds, and more.
Get the latest in content monetization
- Plugin and play: The plugin comes with pre-set test credentials, so you can get started in our test environment immediately. And pricing content won’t slow you down—if you want to sell a large number of posts, simply set a global purchase price for all your content (or individual posts, or categories). You don’t have to set a price for all of them individually.
- Pricing options: Choose from a single purchase, time pass, or subscription model to sell your content. Sell individual posts, pages, or media; offer time passes for time-limited flat rate access; or sell subscription packages with automatic renewal.
- Voucher codes: Create voucher codes to offer a time pass at a discounted price or free of charge to get users interested in your content.
- Customization: A variety of appearance and customization options, hooks, and advanced settings allow you to tailor the LaterPay WordPress plugin to your site’s look and feel.
- Currencies and price range: The plugin supports USD as well as EUR, and you can set prices between 0.05 and 149.99.
- Existing subscribers: If you have an existing subscriber base, you can grant free access to specific user groups, so they don’t have to pay twice.
Consuming paid content and services should be as easy as a single click. Instead of requiring upfront registration and payment – which derails over 98% of all intended purchases – LaterPay defers this process until customer purchases combined reach a $5 threshold. This gets users over the hurdle of paying for content, dramatically increasing sales, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.