Manage Your Website’s Calendar With Ease
The Events Calendar is a free WordPress plugin for those looking to create a calendar and easily manage events. The Events Calendar plugin is highly extensible and fully customizable, allowing you to create a calendar that best suits your needs and your website.
Built to work out of the box, you will be ready to create and manage events in no time. The free version consists of many features that makes for a solid, stable calendar solution without the bloat.
The Events Calendar includes:
- Multiple Views: Your events can be showed in a calendar grid, list, or viewed by day. You will have the option of choosing default view and which views are available for viewers to choose. Views are searchable, themeable, and can display Featured Images for events.
- Fully Responsive: Events are viewable from desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Each calendar view is fully responsive and mobile-ready, allowing your users to locate events on any device.
- Saved Content: Venue and organizer information are saved, allowing you to easily access the same details for future events.
- Categories & Tags: Event categories and tags make it easy for you to organize and label your events, making it even easier for visitors to find events related to their interests.
- Stylesheets: Create the right look and feel with the many stylesheets included within the plugin. The Skeleton option will also allow you to strip out styling and customize your own.
- Import/Export: Our built-in CSV importer is great for importing events, venues, and organizers into your calendar. Users can also easily export individual events for their personal calendars.