The AMP Project is an open-source initiative aiming to make the web better for all. AMP enables web experiences that are consistently fast, beautiful and high-performing across distribution platforms.
The Official AMP Plugin for WordPress supports fully integrated AMP publishing for WordPress sites, with robust capabilities and granular publisher controls.
- WordPress Admin Integration: Works with the classic WordPress editor and the new Gutenberg editor.
- AMP-First Option: Native Mode enables AMP-only publishing for your entire site, or certain parts of your site.
- Paired Option: Paired Mode helps you publish AMP pages that are visually consistent with your non-AMP design.
- Compatibility Tool: AMP debugging with detailed information about any code or components (e.g. theme, plugins) that may cause AMP validation errors.
- CSS ‘Tree Shaking’: Optimizes CSS in cases where a site’s CSS exceeds the limit allowed on single AMP pages.
Learn more at the AMP Plugin product site, https://amp-wp.org/.