Visual Inspector is a collaboration tool for website feedback and fixing design bugs. Visual Inspector allows WordPress consultants, developers, designers and clients to visualize text or design changes on a live website without digging into the code, making it easier to collaborate remotely with stakeholders for faster iteration.
How it works
Visual Inspector can be used across all major browsers by adding a small script in the website or by installing the Google Chrome extension.
Over 40,000 web development professionals around the world use Visual Inspector!
Key features (Inspect – Free):
- Inspect pixel-perfect design properties such as fonts and colors in the webpage
- Try design level changes including positioning, styling, theme etc.
- Edit website copy on the live page just like a document
- Download changes as PNG
- Get fonts, colors and assets from website
Visual Inspector also offers remote collaboration to replace traditional methods such as “Screenshot+email”.
Pro features (Collaborate):
- Add comments to highlight changes
- Share changes and design reviews remotely
- Real-time comment and approval
- Slack, Asana, Jira, WordPress integration
- Admin panel for team management (for team plans)
- Real-time notifications
Leading WordPress agencies have been saving up to $4,000 by using Visual Inspector for website feedback collaboration.
Try Visual Inspector today with a 14-day free trial. No credit card required!