WordHerd provides full-service website migration services to move website data from any CMS platform into WordPress. WordHerd handles migrations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. In addition to CMS migration, the WordHerd team is also well-versed in assisting with CRM data migration.
How WordHerd Works
When it comes to moving your website away from your current CMS to a new one, WordHerd is there to help by providing a number of services to ensure that your new website maintains all the functionality and feel of your old one.
WordHerd’s most frequently used services include:
- Retaining existing content and HTML structure, such as titles, copy, and excerpts.
- Migrating assets with their respective content and media hyperlinks, such as images, PDFs, and documents, into WordPress’ media library.
- Migrating meta titles, descriptions, and keywords into the the top SEO plugins and preserving SEO schema.
- Implementing 301 redirects to ensure retainment of SEO equity.
- Migrating CRM data, including Contacts, Notes, Deals, Deal Pipelines, Email Templates and Landing Pages.
- Validating all content through the WordHerd processing tool and minifying for site speed, which can also include attribute and tag exclusion to clean migrated content.
- Converting all existing forms to the top form plugins, tables to TablePress, and custom content to Advanced Custom Fields.
- Maintaining existing design and optimizing for mobile, tablet, and desktop displays.