Atomic Blocks is a collection of page building blocks for the new Gutenberg block editor. Building pages with the block editor and Atomic Blocks gives you more control to quickly create and launch any kind of site you want!
Installing the customizable Atomic Block plugin adds a collection of beautiful, site-building blocks to help you customize page layouts, increase engagement, and get results for your business. Atomic Blocks provides everything from customizable buttons, to beautifully-designed page sections and full-page layout designs via the Section & Layout block.
New Section and Layout Block!
On top of the handy, time-saving blocks already found in Atomic Blocks, we’re excited to introduce the Section and Layout block! This block comes with a library of pre-designed sections and layouts to help you quickly and easily build a beautiful site with the new block editor.
Using the Section and Layout modal window, you can browse designs by category, search, and even add sections and layouts to a Favorites tab for quick access later. Paired with the free Atomic Blocks theme, which has support for full-width, block-based page building, you have everything you need to start building your site today!
Atomic Blocks currently includes the following blocks:
- Section & Layout Block – Block Demo (NEW!)
- Advanced Columns Block – Block Demo (NEW!)
- Newsletter Block – Block Demo
- Pricing Block – Block Demo
- Post Grid Block – Block Demo
- Container Block – Block Demo
- Testimonial Block – Block Demo
- Inline Notice Block – Block Demo
- Accordion Block – Block Demo
- Share Icons Block – Block Demo
- Call-To-Action Block – Block Demo
- Customizable Button Block – Block Demo
- Spacer & Divider Block – Block Demo
- Author Profile Block – Block Demo
- Drop Cap Block – Block Demo
Google AMP Support
The Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) project is a publishing format created by Google to enhance site performance for mobile website users. AMP pages are specially designed for Google search users to quickly load website pages without using any extraneous data. Atomic Blocks has support for AMP built into each block!