Manage your site’s redirects easily and safely in alignment with WordPress principles. Safe Redirect Manager is an easy-to-use and powerful plugin with over 50,000 active installations. Following the WordPress mantra “decisions not options,” it maintains simplicity while allowing for advanced use.
With Safe Redirect Manager, you can:
- Enable regular expressions in your path
- Utilize wildcards in your “Redirect From” paths
- Add actions and filters to extend the plugin
- Set HTTP status codes from a straightforward drop-down list
- Keep notes about why the redirect exists
There are other redirect plugins available, but many store redirects in the options table or in custom tables, provide unnecessary options, and may have serious performance implications with how errors are logged. Safe Redirect Manager stores redirects as Custom Post Types, which makes your data portable and allows your website to perform at scale. It was built to handle enterprise-level traffic and is used on several major publishing websites. and works great in a multisite setting.
The plugin is currently available in English, French, and Slovak.