Our award winning support has you covered 24/7/365
Start here and get the help you need
Here you'll find content describing unique and proprietary features to WP Engine’s platform, such as EverCache, LargeFS, User Portal, Staging site, etc.
Here's what you need to know to get your site up and running on WP Engine, including details on migrating and launching your site, SSL certificates, etc.
- Hassle-Free Automated Migration
- Successfully Launching Your WordPress Site
- Why Do I Need to Update My DNS?
The WP Engine Support Team will walk you through many best practices in how you can make WordPress even faster!
Find content to address common issues. Topics incluide errors (ex. 500 server error), security, white screens, accessing logs, site down, etc.
- Troubleshoot WordPress with the WP Engine Error Log
- Content Not Updating? Try Purging Site Cache
- Reset Your Password for WP-Admin through the Database
After a successful launch, you’ll want to make your site even better through optimizing, securing, and building best practices into your site.
- Tips on Optimizing WordPress for Speed
- 7 Steps for Front End Optimization
- Back-End Optimization, Beyond the Basics
Find the essentials in administering your WP Engine account via the User Portal, including: billing, permissions and all installs.
Here you'll find all Support Garage articles and categories. You can search this page to find additional information regarding a specific topic.
- WP Engine - Scope of Support
- Purchasing an SSL From WP Engine
- Multisite: How to add new sites and map a custom domain