Secure your WordPress website with WP Engine
With a dedicated WordPress security team behind it, our platform’s enterprise-grade technology automates threat detection to block 72M attacks daily while keeping your website vulnerabilities up to date.
Trusted by 185k+ customers worldwide
What makes WP Engine the most secure WordPress hosting?
We block 26B+ attacks a year with continuous monitoring, automated updates, proactive threat detection, and edge protection. In addition, our dedicated security team scans the risk and compliance landscape to ensure your site’s never compromised.
WP Engine is SOC-2 compliant and meets the standards for Security and Availability Trust Services Categories. We are also ISO 27001-2013 certified, meeting the requirements for “establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system” as laid out by the ISO.
Insights and control
Activity logs and dashboards give you actionable intelligence. Increase your site's security with multiple layers of control.
Data encryption, automatic core WordPress updates, daily backups, site maintenance, and plugin vulnerability notifications to keep your site secure.
Real people have your back
Our live team maintains best-in-class standards and constantly monitors security feeds, so you get proactive security alerts.
Layers of protection
We offer Global Edge Security which includes managed Web Application Firewall (WAF), advanced DDOS Mitigation, Cloudflare CDN, and SSL.
The features you need to build better websites, faster
Your digital presence is protected on our fully-managed platform.
- Dedicated servers & server clusters
- Data centers around the world
- Performance monitoring of code, themes, & plugins
- WordPress-optimized caching
- Site content in the cloud (CDN)
- WordPress multisite available
- Platform-level protection to detect threats & block attacks
- Automatic WordPress & PHP updates
- Free SSL certificates
- WordPress-optimized WAF
- Activity logs & user permissions
- Multi-factor password authentication
- Free automated migrations
- One-click staging sites
- SSH access with WP-CLI, MySQL, and bash
- GIT & SFTP connections
- Page performance monitoring
- Transferrable sites to hand off to clients
- Unlimited development sites
- Easy push & pull to & from staging or live sites
- Automatic WordPress installation
& Block Tools
- 30+ premium StudioPress themes
- The Genesis Framework
- Genesis block-building tools
Expert Support From
- 24x7x365 chat & ticket support
- Automated site backups
- WordPress experts ready to help
Prioritizing Security for a Growing Brand
With the threat of cyber attacks skyrocketing, Envoy Mortgage migrates to WP Engine for hardened security and resiliency.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions you don’t see listed, start a chat with one of our sales representatives.
Migrate your website to the #1 WordPress platform (for free)
Build faster, protect your brand, and grow your business with a WordPress platform built to power remarkable online experiences.
* 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll love our products and services that we’re offering a 60 day money-back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can request a refund anytime within the first 60 days and we’ll refund your plan fees paid. You must request your refund as part of your cancellation notice to qualify for a refund.
Please note: All new Startup, Professional, Growth, Scale and eCommerce dedicated custom plans are included in the 60-day money back guarantee. All other premium and custom plans are not included.