Increase website speed with the fastest WordPress hosting
Create a better experience by improving your website speed up to 40% after migrating to WP Engine. Faster page speeds will increase your Google rankings and will drive more traffic to your site.
What makes WP Engine
the fastest WordPress host?
We used 3rd party data to determine who has the fastest platform and found that WP Engine has the highest percentage of top WordPress hosts' sites that load under 200ms. Our proprietary EverCache® caching technology is built with WordPress-specific rules designed to move hundreds of millions of hits per day, meaning your site runs faster with less strain on resources. We also offer a free CDN and global data centers to provide a fast experience to global audiences.
Every second counts
EverCache® technology reduces load on your server while boosting page speed. Pages that take more than 3s to load lose 53% of users.
Get better search rankings
+40% page speed increase seen on our platform, and we proved it. Faster page loads makes Google and site visitors happy.
Higher conversion rates
99.99% SLA with uptime protection for high-traffic sites. Conversions fall by 12% for every second a webpage takes to load.
Automatic core updates
Platform optimized for WordPress. Stay up to speed with the latest technology, daily updates, and core backups.
Core web vitals: Increase your Google Rankings
High performing sites rank better in Google search, making a great page experience critical for your business. WP Engine's platform is optimized for Core Web Vitals and is the only managed WordPress host that provides solutions to all CWV metrics across loading, interactivity and visual stability.
See how WP Engine achieved >90% Core Web Vitals across the board on our very own website.
Improving website speed up to 40% for more than 1.5M active websites post-migration to WP Engine
"The post migration experience has been great. Our page load speeds have been amazing. The same pages that were taking us 20-40 seconds are now taking 2-3 seconds to load. And, we made very little changes to them, if any at all. We were able to put back our Wistia video pages that were so clunky on our old platform. It just allowed us to go back to the kind of experience we wanted to provide."
—Doug Phelps, Success Manager, EBQ
How does WP Engine improve your website speed?
- Highly available, redundant, scalable, secure architecture allows us to offer a 99.99% SLA
- Data centers across the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region
- Dedicated servers & server clusters
Automatic WordPress & platform updates
- WordPress core updates pushed automatically and major updates are thoroughly vetted
- Updates are made to the server operating system to improve performance
Run on the latest version of PHP
- Serve up to 3x more requests per second by running the latest, fastest PHP version
- Enable with ease using WP Engine’s PHP Selector, and preview the impact of new versions with PHP Test Driver
Deliver content to your visitors, fast
- Free fully-managed CDN
- Upgrade your CDN and get DDoS mitigation and managed WAF with Global Edge Security
Multiple caching layers
- Proprietary caching technology, EverCache®, is built with WordPress-specific rules and can serve thousands of hits at once
- Never need to install and update caching plugins
- 24x7x365 expert customer support team ready to assist you
- 60-day money back guarantee*
Migrate your website to the #1 WordPress platform (for free)
Build faster, protect your brand, and grow your business with a WordPress platform built to power remarkable online experiences.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions you don’t see listed, start a chat with one of our sales representatives.
* 60 Day Money-Back Guarantee: We’re so confident that you’ll love our products and services that we’re offering a 60 day money-back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you can request a refund anytime within the first 60 days and we’ll refund your plan fees paid. You must request your refund as part of your cancellation notice to qualify for a refund.
Please note: All new Startup, Professional, Growth, Scale and eCommerce dedicated custom plans are included in the 60-day money back guarantee. All other premium and custom plans are not included.