What is Visual Composer?
Visual Composer Website Builder is a live frontend drag and drop editor for WordPress that allows you to design pages and manage content. Visual Composer has an easy-to-use interface which means it is suitable for beginners and pros (ex. web developers and agencies) to design a website for your business or clients.
The true power of the editor lies in the Visual Composer Hub. A free cloud marketplace that gives you access to 300+ ready-to-use elements, templates, and extensions. Thanks to the regular content updates, Visual Composer Hub ensures that you can design a website of any complexity without touching a line of code.
As a true website builder, Visual Composer allows you to select your preferred layouts, design headers, footer, sidebars, and content using one interface.
For advanced users, Visual Composer API allows you to create React-based content elements for custom projects.
Visual Composer Website Builder is designed for performance. Not only it gives you a fast visual editor, the output of the layout you design is a clean HTML that has a positive impact on your SEO.
What are the features and benefits of Visual Composer?
Visual Composer Website Builder offers 4 main benefits:
- It allows you to design websites using live frontend editor with a drag and drop to instantly see the final result of your page
- An access to the free cloud marketplace (Visual Composer Hub) to download ready-to-use content elements, templates, and extensions
- It gives you powerful Design Options to create a pixel-perfect design and apply background effects (ex. parallax or video) without coding
- It allows you to design responsive websites with the automatic responsiveness settings or adjust your layout for any device type.
Visual Composer Premium subscription offers full website builder experience:
- Select the layout of your page, design headers, footers, and sidebars
- Full access to the Visual Composer Hub marketplace to download, elements, templates, extensions, and stock images
- It gives professionals tools to design websites faster using global templates, import/export
- Options design custom pages, set your site under maintenance, and control header and footers globally
- Access to the compatibility elements with the most popular WordPress plugins and services
- Access to premium-class icon libraries and background effects
- Design pages using dynamic content from WordPress fields, custom fields, WooCommerce, and ACF
- Access to the premium support
The WP Engine Advantage.
Visual Composer Website Builder undergoes regular performance and compatibility tests with WP Engine services to ensure high performance and proper caching.
From the user perspective, WP Engine customers receive a reliable website builder to manage their content faster. Save time one content management and focus on your primary business goals.
More than that, the clean output of the Visual Composer and the unparalleled performance of WP Engine leave a positive impact on your site speed and SEO rankings.
How do you get started with Visual Composer?
Visual Composer Website Builder is available for free and premium subscriptions based on the features you require.
The free version can be downloaded on https://visualcomposer.com/download/ or official WordPress Plugin Repository: https://wordpress.org/plugins/visualcomposer/
The Premium subscription of the plugin is available at https://visualcomposer.com/premium where you can choose from 3 different license types starting from $59 yearly.
About Visual Composer.
The Visual Composer team has more than 8 years of experience in WordPress plugin development focusing on content management.
It is famous for creating one of the first and still the most popular page builder for WordPress – WPBakery Page Builder with more than 5 million active users.
The experience and feedback acquired through the years allow the Visual Composer team to regularly cross the boundaries and deliver top-notch solutions to the WordPress community.