AI powered SEO
WordLift brings the power of Artificial Intelligence to help publishers and content editors produce richer content, grow their organic traffic and engage with their audience.
WordLift is first-to-market following a content organization approach, providing publishers with full ownership over their metadata and advanced SEO. WordLift has been designed to automate digital marketing tasks, to boost organic traffic and to reduce the time spent in enriching content.
The solution also helps content owners augment their traffic data with content data to maximise advertising revenues. Publishers, using WordLift, can move from selling ad units to selling qualified traffic segments to advertisers.
The solution brings state-of-the art technologies (AI, NLP, the Knowledge Graph, and Search) to editorial teams running their website on WP Engine and introduces a new workflow to create machine-friendly content and to add five-stars linked schema.org markup.
While working on a content marketing strategy, writing is not enough: publishers have to leverage on Semantic SEO to help people find their pages, build a consistent editorial plan and organize content to improve both engagement and conversions.
WordLift helps the editorial team on all fronts — powering up websites’ SEO and creating meaningful connections between existing content — to turn readers into customers.
How it works
There are no technical skills required and in just 3 months publishers will see both traffic and engagement metrics grow high!
1. Can you tell me more about WordLift benefits?
WordLift allows editors to add a layer of metadata to their content, which provides several SEO benefits:
- Schema.org markup added to all content will ensure Google will properly index and unquestionably understand the content of an article;
- Internal linking based on semantic concepts more than anchor texts will increase the SEO value of web pages;
- A properly curated vocabulary will act as search magnet on higher traffic queries to be then connected to articles and pages;
- Connecting content semantically has a terrific effect on engagement metrics as well and good engagement metrics are of course an important signal for Google as well. Thanks to the contextual info added to a website’s content and the connections between pages and posts that can be made through the 5 visualization widgets available, publishers will enjoy double digit growth for all their usability metrics.
2. Can you prove that WordLift improves the online visibility of websites?
WordLift mission is to automate digital marketing tasks and to improve the visibility of websites. Testing the product’s assumptions by looking at the web metrics with a methodical approach, is a crucial part of the product development.
WordLift recently presented a research study and proved that its semantic markup, annotations and widgets improve the number of visitors, the pageviews, the time spent on page and the duration of a session with a double digit growth on an editorial website with around 150.000 monthly visitors.
While not all websites are created equal, you can download the results of this study and start testing WordLift yourself. It does work!
3. Is there a free trial?
All subscriptions come with a 14-day free trial. If after two weeks you are not happy with WordLift, contact us and we will unplug your subscription, no questions asked.
In addition, with the purchase of our 6-month or 12-month packages, WordLift offers free additional months.
WordLift + WooRank
WordLift and WooRank have joined forces to automate digital marketing. Our mission is to deliver first-in-class SEO, tailor made for your website!
Editorial and Business Plans allow the editorial team to measure their content marketing effort and to optimize the strategy thanks to an insightful dashboard with search rankings and backlinks.