WPBeginner is the largest free WordPress resource site for beginners.
It was started by Syed Balkhi in 2009 with a single goal: create WordPress tutorials that are easy to understand for non-techy users.
If you ever found yourself asking questions like:
- How can I do _______ in WordPress?
- Which WordPress plugin should I pick for doing ______?
- How do I fix ________ WordPress error?
- What are the best practices for doing ________ in WordPress?
Or other general questions about WordPress, then WPBeginner is for you!
WPBeginner has over 2000+ step by step free WordPress tutorials that will help you accomplish whatever you are looking to do with WordPress.
They offer a free WordPress dictionary that explains WordPress and tech terminology in plain English. It’s a great place to familiarize yourself with the WordPress lingo.
WPBeginner also produces weekly free video tutorials on their YouTube channel which now have over 590 video tutorials and over 94,000 subscribers making it the largest WordPress focused YouTube channel in the world.
WPBeginner is known for offering comprehensive guides like:
- How to Speed up Your WordPress Site
- How to Improve Your WordPress Security
- WordPress SEO Best Practices for Beginners
- How to fix Common WordPress Errors
By offering completely free WordPress tutorials for the last 8.5 years, WPBeginner has earned a stellar reputation in the WordPress industry, and it is the go-to site for all WordPress users (new and old).
WPBeginner team is also known for creating some of the best premium WordPress plugins that power over 4 million websites.
Some of their most well-known plugins include:
- OptinMonster – the most well-known conversion optimization software that helps you convert abandoning website visitors into subscribers.
- WPForms – the most beginner-friendly drag & drop from builder for WordPress.
- MonsterInsights – the most downloaded Google Analytics solution for WordPress that makes integration a breeze.
- WP Mail SMTP – the most popular SMTP solution that helps you solve your email deliverability issues.
WPBeginner products are well-loved by their users, and they have amassed a massive user base for each of their plugin due to their reputation.