5 Super Simple Steps To Speed Up Your WordPress Site
Say that 5 times fast and download this special report!
Speed matters. Seriously. On the web, fractions of a second can make the difference between a sale and a sour experience. In fact:
- 25% of site visitors will abandon a website if it takes more than four seconds to load
- A one-second delay in page load speed can:
- reduce customer satisfaction by 16%
- cause an 11% dip in page views,
- and lead to a 7% drop in conversion rates
- A slow site does more than annoy visitors; it can hurt revenue
Speed is important. So what can you do to ensure your WordPress site is snappy?
Download this special report to discover five super simple steps you can take to improve the speed of your WordPress site, and keep your audience singing your song, instead of skipping silently to another site.