How to succeed with video on WordPress
There’s a right and a wrong way to handle video on WordPress, which can impact your revenue, user experience, and even costs for your business. Implementing video the right way helps you future-proof your business, while providing your users with engaging video content on your WordPress site.
In this webinar, experts from Cloudflare and WP Engine discuss best practices for setting up your WordPress sites to seamlessly use the latest video streaming technology in your existing WordPress workflow. The webinar includes a demo of the new Cloudflare Stream Video Plugin for WordPress, built by WP Engine in partnership with Cloudflare.
What you’ll learn:
- How to navigate the current video landscape
- How to build the right video strategy that accounts for scale, performance and cost
- Best practices for video streaming
- Tools and technologies that will let you maximize the return on your investments with video
Expertise level: beginner to intermediate
Duration: 57 minutes (includes Q&A)
- Cloudflare Stream Plugin
- Case Study: How Flo manages and delivers video at scale
- Case Study: Video streaming when design matters
- Press Release: Announcing Stream Video Plugin