Personalisation in a WordPress world.
According to Epsilon Marketing, 80% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company that offers personalised experiences. And, in a recent study commissioned by WP Engine, 44% of Gen Z respondents said they’d provide their data to prioritize a personalised experience.
But, creating personalised journeys for your website visitors often feels like a big hill to climb. How do you know where to start? Blue State, a premier digital agency focused primarily on the nonprofit sector, has worked with clients to develop incremental, pragmatic approaches to the strategic and data-management challenges to implementing personalised journeys. Using existing audience segmentation strategies along with targeted integrations between WordPress and your CRM, you can start to develop content plans for your website that adapt to key audiences and drive more action and engagement.
Discover how you can start by taking bite-sized steps to create meaningful, personalised journeys to delight your prospects and customers.
Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Duration: 26 minutes (including Q&A)
In this session, we cover:
- What do we mean by personalisation and why does it matter?
- How to identify goals, audiences, and tactics to determine where to start
- How to collect personalisation data and make it useful to your WordPress site
- How to measure success, and iterate to advance to the next phase of personalisation
- Tools that are available for assisting with data collection and targeting