Top 10 WordPress Themes for Your eCommerce Website
Using a well-built theme is a prerequisite for just about any kind of website today, but this is especially true when it comes to sites with eCommerce functionality.
For eCommerce sites, presenting a great-looking storefront that loads fast and helps users find what they’re looking for is the key to higher conversions. Using the right theme can help you build these types of experiences by boosting the overall design and aesthetic of your sites, as well as positively affecting speed and performance.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a theme for your eCommerce site but compatibility with certain plugins (like WooCommerce) is a good place to start. For example, if you sell online courses through a plugin like LearnDash, your theme must be compatible with LearnDash and WooCommerce.
Among the variety of theme choices available today, it’s easy to overlook some of the best options, so we’re shining a light on 10 of the best themes for exceptional eCommerce performance, along with key features and pricing for each.
Here’s our list:
Let’s dive in!
It is safe to say Divi is one of the most popular themes for WordPress websites. The Divi theme’s versatility allows site owners to customize it according to their needs, which compels many users to opt for this choice. In addition, the Divi theme is updated regularly to ensure a premium user experience.
Key Features Of Divi
- Divi has an ample number of ready-made templates for different kinds of websites.
- Divi Builder allows users to tweak the layout of their website and create customizable themes.
- Divi has an exceptional customer support system, which sets it apart from many other themes.
Divi offers an $89 annual plan or a lifetime access plan for $249:
Another popular theme that offers extensive, impressive features along with impeccable performance is Astra. This theme has both free and premium versions, and while the free version has many features, the premium features allow you even more control over the look and feel of your website.
Key Features of Astra
- Astra is one of the top themes when it comes to the loading speed.
- Astra is compatible with all essential WordPress plugins like Gutenberg and Beaver Builder.
- The premium version of Astra offers a wide range of layouts.
- It is easily understandable for new users due to its friendly interface.
Astra currently offers the following, highly affordable plans:
It’s tough to beat Neve when it comes to ratings. This theme has an impressive rating of 5 stars, all thanks to its incredible functionality. Initially, Neve only offered a free version of its theme, but its developers have recently released a premium version for an even better experience.
Key Features of Neve
- Neve lets users customize the style, layout, footer, and header of their website without any complex methods.
- Neve is as light as 200KB along with WordPress. Its light weight is one of the things people love most about this theme.
- Neve is integrated with Elementor as well as other plugins that are essential for eCommerce site owners.
- Neve includes sAMP support to accelerate loading speed on mobile devices.
Neve offers three different plans, which are priced as follows:
Flatsome first launched in 2013, and the theme has become increasingly popular ever since. Today, it has a rating of 4.8 and is ranked among the best-selling themes on Theme Forest. It has a customer base of 153,000 at the time of this article’s writing, and that number keeps growing every day.
Key Features of Flatsome
- Flatsome has a library filled with free, ready-to-use demos that include pre-made checkout pages and homepages.
- Flatsome is a multi-purpose theme that helps increase the loading speed of your website.
- Thanks to the intuitive UX builder that comes along with the Flatsome theme, users can make edits on their websites conveniently.
- It offers various filter selections, catalog options to display products, extensive designing for product pages, and a quick view for products.
Find the current pricing for plans offered by Flatsome below:
If you want a wide variety of ready-to-use designs, then Metro is your best theme option. Metro themes promise an impeccable user experience and they’ll help your website look its best without any tedious procedures or hefty charges. Additionally, Metro supports both free and premium plugins for users with different needs.
Key Features Of Metro
- Websites built with Metro fit perfectly on mobile screens.
- Excellent image quality across both desktop and mobile
- Exceptionally straightforward user interface.
- It has an adequate loading time of 3.67 secs.
Find pricing for the Metro theme below:
If you’re looking for faster website speeds to facilitate rapid conversions, then Shoptimizer has your back. Page load speeds are way faster with Shoptimizer than compared to many other themes. Furthermore, it includes numerous features that allow you to build smooth shopping experiences for site visitors.
Key Features Of Shoptimizer
- Its loading speed is remarkable and hard to find anywhere else.
- Shoptimizer takes all measures to keep conversion rates up.
- It offers a “slide cart” feature for buyers’ convenience.
- Checkout page is straightforward and free from distractions.
Here’s the pricing chart for Shoptimizer:
Hongo theme is all you need to start a kick-ass eCommerce website. With its remarkable feature set, this theme has the potential to make your website look a million bucks.
Key Features of Hongo
- Hongo has demos explicitly designed for eCommerce websites.
- It offers a wide variety of styles and layouts.
- It provides a product filtration option.
- It includes an easy quick-view product feature.
The pricing of the Hongo theme is as follows:
If you’re looking for a theme that’s straightforward, SEO-friendly, and responsive you need to get familiar with Marketo. This theme is ideal for multi-vendor stores and it has exceptional performance.
Key Features Of Marketo
- It consists of a vertical menu which is ideal for eCommerce websites.
- It has an easily understandable interface.
- Users can customize the layout easily.
Find pricing for the Marketo theme below:
With a rating of 4.9 on ThemeForest, Porto is here to solve all your theme-related issues. The Porto theme has been updated quite a few times to ensure a quality experience. You can take your website game up a few notches by opting for this theme.
Key Features of Porto
- It has a collection of 66 demos that users can use to test its capabilities.
- It offers a good loading speed to help with search engine rankings.
- It integrates easily with many popular plugins like Elementor.
- It allows users to edit headers according to heir needs.
Below you’ll find pricing for the Porto theme:
WoodMart has successfully entered 2021’s best-selling themes list. It has all the features an eCommerce business owner looks for in a WordPress theme and gives your website an ultimate makeover that can help you boost traffic.
Key Features of WoodMart
- It consists of free, ready-made demos for users looking for a quick solution
- Clean codeg contributes to the theme’s overall responsiveness.
- Users can customize their website layout and style effortlessly.
- It helps increase your website’s ranking on Google’s first page.
WoodMart is available at ThemeForest at the following price:
The type of theme you choose for your eCommerce website is directly tied to site design, performance, and ultimately, your conversion rate. For that reason, you should take the time it requires to choose the right theme for your needs. Designer and developer rates can be steep, but if you’re handling the design yourself, opting for a well-built, easily customizable theme will help reduce your costs considerably.
The themes mentioned in this article are some of the best, and any would be capable of creating a powerful eCommerce website. Check them out, try a few tutorials, and select the theme you think is best for your business!