Webinar: How to Optimize Search for your WordPress eCommerce Store
Powerful eCommerce solutions are critical in today’s digital-first business environment, yet building and scaling an online store isn’t necessarily easy.
If you’ve built your store on WordPress, you may find that the plugins you’ve installed are slowing your site down, users are encountering a frustrating search experience, conversion paths are less than ideal, or your ability to scale has been throttled. That’s where this webinar comes in!
In this on-demand webinar, WordPress experts from 10up and WP Engine will walk through ways you can use analytics to create dynamic search results and boost sales while setting your store up for continued growth. And, we’ll show you some examples of companies that are doing eCommerce correctly—including an apparel company that’s seen an 18% increase in revenue by using the techniques discussed here!
Duration: 53 minutes (including Q&A)
Experience level: Beginner, intermediate
What you’ll learn:
- How to look at your analytics data to create custom search results.
- How to set up your analytics properly.
- Why page speed matters and how to improve the performance of your site.
- How to provide the ideal search experience for your users (so you can cash in on those searches and beat your competitors!).
Our expert speakers:
VP, Platforms and System
Vasken Hauri is Vice President of Platforms and Systems at 10up, where he helps to develop solutions like ElasticPress.io and the SiteWatch site maintenance program.
Senior Software Engineer
Chris Wiegman is a software engineer, teacher, aspiring writer and pilot currently focused on WordPress, eCommerce, Developer Experience, and Privacy.
- Webinar slides
- Site Kit by Google
- Set up Site Search
- Configuring ElasticPress Autosuggest
- Storefront theme
- Disable Cart Fragments by Optimocha
- Load time testing tools
- WP Engine WooCommerce hosting solutions (most of which include Elasticsearch and will soon have disable cart fragment capability)
- 4/14 Webinar: Scale your agency — quickly and profitably