WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org: What’s The Difference?
Upon starting a WordPress website, you’ve probably stumbled into the slightly confusing fact that there are two versions of it: WordPress.com and WordPress.org. If you’re looking to learn how these two differ and the benefits of using each, this white paper will lay out the differences between these two flavors of WordPress.
Expect to learn the following:
- The single main difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com
- Renting vs buying and the pros and cons of each
- How WordPress.org is like owning a puppy
- How to determine your flavor of WordPress
- The main differences between SEO, monetization, analytics, security, and more!
Any WordPress aficionado should be able to spell out the differences between WordPress.org and WordPress.com — this white paper will educate you on everything you need to know.