WordPress developers are extremely excited about the WordPress REST API, an upcoming addition to the WordPress core. While developers are going ga-ga about this new feature, the average WordPress user might not understand what all the fuss is about. However, this feature is one of the most groundbreaking developments in recent WordPress history.
In this white paper, we’ll explore why the WordPress REST API is a such a huge deal:
- What is an API?
- What do REST and JSON stand for?
- How are the JSON REST API and WordPress changing the rules of the game?
- Is it safe?
- What does the WordPress API mean for WordPress?
- WordPress backend
- Third-party content availability
- WordPress moves into new spheres
- WordPress-based mobile apps
Download our free white paper “The WordPress API: An Untechnical Guide for Non-Developers” to start to get an idea of how game-changing the WordPress REST API is to the WordPress community!