Everything You Need To Know About WordCamp US
This weekend, starting December 1st, the entirety of the WordPress in the United States will come together to learn, collaborate, and listen at WordCamp US in Nashville, Tennessee. The event will take place at the Music City Center in downtown Nashville.
If this is your first WordCamp, don’t worry. The atmosphere at WordCamps is friendly and welcoming. Additionally, this post will provide vital information about the event to help you make the most of the weekend.
WCUS 2017: What You Need to Know
- WordCamp United States will be held in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, The Music City!
- Make sure you stop by the WP Engine Booth where you’ll find members of the WP Engine team and representation from Torque Magazine
- Be sure to come by and have a chat with our Torque team who will be giving away free swag like shirts,
hats, guitar picks, coloring books, crayons, and enamel pins.
- Additionally, WP Engine will be giving away a Series 3 Apple Watch, come by our booth for more information
- We are proud to be a community sponsor for the LGBTQ + Allies Meetup on Friday, December 1st
- WP Engine will participate in WCUS Contributor Day, on Sunday, December 3rd
- An afterparty will be held at The Adventure Science Center for all WordCamp US attendees
See you at #WCUS!
Start the conversation.