Get Ready For WordCamp Europe 2017!
WordCamp Europe is back again…and this time it’s in Paris! This year will be WP Engine’s fourth appearance at the event and we cannot wait to get back and chat with customers and old friends.
If it’s your first year at WordCamp Europe, don’t sweat. We’ve included vital information that includes everything you need to know about the event this year that ensures you will make the most out of the two days.
WCEU 2017: What You Need To Know
- WordCamp Europe is being held in the city of lights, Paris, this year at Les Docks de Paris. Très magnifique!
- Make sure you stop by the WP Engine booth, where you can find members of the WPE team, as well as our friends at Torque.
- Speaking of Torque, the official media partner of WCEU, definitely come by and chat with a member of the team to grab some cool swag, like fidget spinners and learn about our Faces of WordPress campaign. Nominate your favorite people who make WordPress awesome!
- At the booth, we are giving away a Nintendo switch! All you have to do it tell us what your machine is built to do. Intrigued? Stop by and find out more!
- This year we have some really cool swag we’re giving away: new t-shirts, popsockets, fidget spinners and more!
- Also, while you’re at the event, make sure to check out our friends David Lockie and Marina Pape’s talks – “How to Grow from Freelancer to Agency Owner” and “Lessons Learnt Marketing WooCommerce Since July 2014”.
- Members of our team will also be attending other WordPress community-related events during the week, such as the Community Summit a few days before WordCamp. Hope to see you there, as well!
- We are hosting a networking drinks event with Torque on Friday night in central Paris. While all spots are already taken, make sure to pop by the booth and see if you can get your hands on a VIP pass!
Special thanks to our awesome networking drinks co-sponsors!
See you at #WCEU!
Join the conversation.
There are 1 comments
Thank you for publishing this article.