Jason Cohen, CTO and founder of WP Engine, will debunk myths around WordPress hosting and explain how to get the most out of your WordPress websites as an opening speaker this month at the free WP Summit.
WP Engine is a sponsor of the WP Summit, which contributes to the WordPress community by giving away all interviews for free throughout the virtual event (March 16 through March 25).
Jason joined the virtual WP Summit to answer some of the most fundamental questions around WordPress and managed WordPress hosting. Here’s a sneak peek of his talk:
Along with Jason, a number of other entrepreneurs and WordPress experts have signed on to speak at the WP Summit, including:
- Rand Fishkin, founder of Moz.com
- Oli Gardner, co-founder of Unbounce.com
- Dan Norris, co-founder of WP Curve
- Tim Paige, conversion educator at LeadPages
- Tomaz Zaman, founder of codeable.io
And they’ll talk on a variety of topics, such as:
- WordPress fundamentals and best practices
- Bootstrapping amazing WordPress designs on a budget
- Effectively working with WordPress developers and freelancing
- Online business strategies using WordPress
- Success-proven list building techniques
- Conversion-optimization strategies that boost your lead generation
- Protecting WordPress against hackers and data-loss
- Content marketing methods you can implement right away
- Building powerful social communities to grow your traffic and business
We’d like to give you another sneak peek of the WP Summit. Have a look at the closing keynote by Rand Fishkin, the founder of Moz.com:
The WP Summit brings together a number of WordPress experts making the event a comprehensive resource of information that WordPress users need on a daily basis. Each interview will be available for 48 hours after the release, so you can watch them at your convenience (you can watch all interviews, or pick the ones of most interest for you). We recommend you subscribe for free to the WP Summit, so you are notified when the interviews start airing.
The free WP Summit will help you build a powerful WordPress website!
Jan Koch is a german entrepreneur and WordPress developer. He’s passionate about building WordPress platforms for online businesses, and helping entrepreneurs build impactful websites. You can read his blog at http://jkoch.me or follow him on Twitter @iamjankoch.