The 2017 Webby Talks is a presentation series unveiling thought-provoking new research from The Webby Awards team on how advanced algorithms, machine learning, and bots redefine every aspect of modern life, including what it means to be human. Please join The Webby Awards Managing Director, Claire Graves, as she presents this year’s Webby Talk, This Automated Life.
Duration: 52 minutes (includes informative Q&A)
What you’ll learn:
- Best in class Webby Award-winning projects
- How AI is redefining modern life
- What machine learning really means for business
- Ways consumers are responding to automation (research study)
- How brands are activating on these trends