Why SEO and UX are the PB&J of Greater Website Success
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Experience (UX) may on the surface appear to be very different. However, when integrated well, SEO and UX make a satisfying combination for your audience…much like a delicious peanut butter and jelly treat.
Chow down on the Why’s and How’s in this fun, informative session about how to create the perfect recipe for a true conversion sandwich!
Duration: 59 minutes (includes Q&A)
What you’ll learn:
- How SEO and UX Are Like PB&J
- How Ignoring UX Can Destroy Your SEO Results
- How Site Speed Impacts Your SEO and UX
- The ROI of Investing in SEO and UX
- How To Report on SEO and UX to the C-Suite
Our Amazing Speaker:
Tom Shapiro is CEO of Stratabeat, a branding, design, and marketing agency. Shapiro’s thoughts have been published widely, including CMO.com, CNN.com, Forbes, MarketingProfs, and National Center for the Middle Market. Shapiro’s book, “Rethink Your Marketing,” was published in 2017.
- Get Tom’s book: Rethink Your Marketing: 7 Strategies to Unleash Revenue Growth
- Rethink Your Marketing website
- Article: How Site Speed Impacts Your SEO and UX
- Ebook: SEO+UX=PB&J: Achieving Results Through SEO and UX Integration
- Tom’s Tools (for user behavior analysis and conversion optimization)