WordCamp London is back for 2017 and we’re super stoked about it! WP Engine will be in attendance and we’d like to share our guide to having the most successful WordCamp ever. Here are the top things you need to know before you head out this weekend:
- It’s being held at London Metropolitan University in North London, starting Friday 17 March and continuing through until Sunday 19 March.
- Big shout out to the organizers for helping us secure our sponsorship. You guys rock!
- Make sure you stop by and say hey to me and the WP Engine team at our booth, and while you’re there, find out how you can win a Nintendo Switch gaming system! You know you want to.
- While you’re at the event, make sure to check out our friends David Lockie and Jim Bowes’s talks – Introduction to Agile and How to Grow from Freelancer to Agency Owner
- If you are interested in attending our Networking Drinks, reach out to [email protected] to reserve your spot. Space is limited!
Can’t wait to see you there!