The plugin, which integrates HubSpot’s top-rated CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service platform with WordPress, was already a great way for users to grow their email lists, generate leads, and manage contacts inside HubSpot’s free contact database. The plugin is also preloaded into a growing list of WP Engine’s premium StudioPress Themes, including Revolution Pro with HubSpot, as well as our Site Templates, which accelerate development times with a preconfigured site featuring HubSpot.
HubSpot’s plugin now has even more functionality and will provide users with a dashboard that shows the number of contacts they’ve generated on their site, as well as the ability to view HubSpot contacts and lists without leaving WordPress.
Up until now, the plugin provided lead capture tools like forms and live chat, but users had to leave WordPress and go into HubSpot to see how many contacts they had generated and who those contacts were.
With HubSpot’s new updates to the plugin, users log into WordPress and go to the HubSpot plugin, where they can find their HubSpot dashboard and a quick and easy view of how many contacts they’ve generated from their WordPress site(s). Users can also navigate to see all of their contacts as well as who’s in their database. Once a user is ready to segment their contacts, they can use HubSpot’s new lists tool to begin creating segmented lists to use for email campaigns and workflows.
Users can navigate to each of these tools from the left-hand side navigation in their WordPress admin dashboard.
The HubSpot plugin was initially launched in 2015, and already offered the following features prior to the most recent round of updates:
- Forms and pop-up forms for better lead capturing on websites.
- Live chat to interact with website visitors in real-time and bots to provide an automated response after-hours.
- Automatic syncs with HubSpot CRM that provide the full context across all forms, pop-up forms, and live chat interactions.
- Simple email automation to quickly engage with leads after each form submission.
- Ability to enable visitor tracking and lead intelligence for insight into which pages contacts view on websites for better personalization.
Click here to find out more about WP Engine’s partnership with Hubspot, and stay tuned for more exciting updates and integrations to come!