WordPress has a unique set of benefits that make it a favorable option for building digital experiences upon. From its ubiquity to open-source nature, to thriving plugin and theme markets, now is an excellent time to board this particular train. But as a digital agency, how do you make WordPress work for you?
In this white paper, get some tips on how to smoothly adopt WordPress into your agency’s workflow:
You’ll learn about several sensible ways your agency can leverage WordPress, including:
- How to use WordPress as a quick prototyping tool
- What it takes to spin up marketing sites in record time
- Avoiding the cost and complexity of custom code
- Integrating WordPress with front end frameworks
- Connecting the dots with legacy solutions
- How to hire for WordPress development
This white paper also addresses some of the classic concerns of WordPress adoption, as well as obstacles to overcome. While embracing WordPress is a natural choice for many digital agencies, tackling the transition to WordPress will require making a roadmap that’s tailored to your specific needs.