As we continue to showcase a sample of the amazing StudioPress themes now available to WP Engine customers, we’re shifting our focus to food with this new StudioPress Theme: Daily Dish Pro, which is designed to make your content just as appetizing as the best meal at your favorite four-star restaurant.
Daily Dish Pro was designed with food bloggers and restaurants in mind, and its sleek layout orients visitors to focus on what’s most important—the food and the recipes you want them to see and enjoy.
Daily Dish Pro
Daily Dish was also designed with Gutenberg in mind, and it’s ready to help you get the most out of the new editing experience, which will become part of WordPress core when version 5.0 is launched.
- Theme Options – Use options to get up and running in minutes and start customizing your new site with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Theme Customizer – The theme customizer allows you to tweak the theme’s settings, colors, and content and see a preview of those changes in real time.
- Customizable Header – Upload your own logo with the press of a button. Full support for text-based logos for those just getting started.
- eCommerce – This is a flexible eCommerce theme that is pre-styled for WooCommerce so you can easily set up your online store.
- Widget Areas – Build up your site with nine widget areas and a widgetized sidebar that you can customize to fit your brand.
- Mobile Responsive – This theme is mobile responsive, meaning your website will be perfectly optimized for every browser, device, and screen size.
Want to find out more about Daily Dish Pro? View the demo and refresh your site today!
Get Access Now
Daily Dish, along with the Genesis Framework and 35+ premium StudioPress themes are now available to WP Engine customers, who can access them through their User Portal. If you’re on one of our Personal, Professional, or Business plans, you can convert to one of our new Startup, Growth, or Scale plans for immediate access.