Google AnalyticsTM is a free website analytics tool with extremely advanced functionality. With all of this data, though, what do you look at? How do you determine what content is performing well or, conversely, which content is performing poorly? How do you glean information that’s actionable without having to develop custom reporting? In this informative session, the experts will teach you how to develop sound content strategy using metrics as your guideposts.
Experience Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Duration: 1 hour, 3 minutes (includes over 30 minutes of informative Q&A)
What you’ll learn:
- Definition of common Google Analytics metrics
- What the metrics mean, why they matter and how to use them
- How to effectively use categories and tags for WordPress posts
- How to integrate Google Analytics reporting into existing workflows
- How to apply the data to improve your content strategy
- How to operationalize Google Analytics data for WordPress
Register now to see this webinar that got rave reviews from participants!
- Chris Berkley, Sr. Account Manager, Seer Interactive
- Caroline Gorman, Sr. Product Manager, WP Engine