7 Steps for Front End Optimization (Video)
Our WordPress experts share tips and tricks about handling peak capacity from years of experience supporting and developing WordPress. You’ll gain insights that can help you recognize potential bottlenecks and extend your website’s peak capacity before it becomes an issue. Peak capacity being the highest amount of traffic your site can handle before you see performance degradation.
In this 45 minute video, we share 7 steps that will allow you to be better prepared to handle peak capacity by optimizing the front end of your WordPress site.
We will cover:
- Minification – Check out WP Rocket
- Image Compression – Check out Imagify
- CDN – Learn how to enable CDN
- GZIP – Learn more about GZIP compression
- Page Size
- SSL Connections and more!