WP Engine Monthly Report
The WP Engine Monthly Report is an automated service. WP Engine customers. In the report, we provide insight into account activity, innovation updates to our platform, and what we’ve done behind the scenes.
The monthly report is sent to all Owners on the account every month. If you have more than one WP Engine account, we will send a separate report per account. This report is only sent for accounts that have been a customer since at least the first day of the previous month.
- Additional Offsite Storage
- Total storage from previous 30-days of backups. (Backups are not counted towards your plan’s total storage usage.)
- Attacks Blocked
- Plugins Updated
- Number of updates performed and average hours saved by Smart Plugin Manager.
- Updated PHP
- Total sites and number of sites on latest PHP version offered at WP Engine.
- Platform Enhancements
- Number of server patches performed.
- Number of platform improvements deployed.
- Number of hours our Engineering team spent managing servers that month.
NEXT STEP: Learn about your WP Engine billing invoice