You can access the most recent PHP/Apache error logs (rolling 5 days) in two different ways. With these two options, you will be able to find and take action.
- Go to your /wp-admin.
- In the WP Engine menu, find the “Web Server & PHP Error Log” area located below “Purge All Caches”.
- Choose the error log you want to retrieve
You can copy and save this unique URL so you can access it at any time from any browser in the event your blog is unavailable.
From the User Portal:
- Log in to the User Portal.
- Select “Dashboard” in the top navigation
- Select the install you want to check.
- Click the “Error Logs” link in the left navigation
This will bring you to your Error Log page. This will allow you to see your error logs for both your production and staging sites along with a handy search tool. You can also download the logs or refresh the logs on this page.
You can find out how to interpret the error log in our article: Troubleshooting WordPress with the WP Engine Error Log