WP Engine has always had a strong approach to giving back to our community, giving back to our employees, and giving back to our industry. This commitment is woven throughout our core values, from Do the Right Thing to Aspiring to Lead, Committed to Give Back.
In this challenging time, the communities we serve face significant resource needs. That’s why our employee-led Engine for Good program is focused on supporting organizations that are at the epicenter of helping those most vulnerable and impacted by COVID-19. WP Engine matches our employees' donations:
- In Austin to Central Texas Food Bank
- In Brisbane to Beddown & rizeup
- In Krakow to The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Coronavirus relief fund
- In Limerick to Age Action & Red Cross
- In London to Crisis
- In Omaha to Foodbank for the Heartland & Women’s Center for Advancement
- In San Antonio to San Antonio Food Bank
- In San Francisco to Give2SF & United Way Bay Area
- And globally to UNICEF, Direct Relief, Shelter England & Doctors Without Borders/ Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Together, we’ll continue to help our communities navigate the challenges ahead.