Atlas Scope of Support
Atlas includes dynamic Node.js and Headless WordPress in one package with your choice of modern framework. Gone are the days of haggling with multiple vendors on pricing, build requirements, or troubleshooting. Work with one trusted partner in WP Engine, recognized globally for award-winning customer service excellence.
In this article we’ll discuss the WP Engine Atlas Scope of Support; what we’re able to assist you with and what we are unable to assist you with, as well as where to find more information.
To learn more about Atlas and to get started, see the WP Engine Developers guide at: https://developers.wpengine.com/
Each WP Engine Support tech is an experienced WordPress expert and understands both the platform and WordPress website performance. While our team cannot actually do configuration and customization work for you, our experience and knowledge does allow us to provide general guidance and troubleshooting support when using the Atlas platform.
With that in mind, our team can assist you with the following:
- WP Engine User Portal functionality
- REST API and standard WordPress functionality
- Getting started with a standard Headless setup
- Interpreting logs
- Common Deploy Errors
- Caching or CDN issues
- Advanced network
WP Engine Support technicians are experienced and trained extensively in both WordPress and WP Engine platform features. Our Support team, however, are not developers and therefore are unable to provide assistance with requests that would be better served by a coding professional.
It’s important to understand what we’re unable to help with to ensure you’re getting the best support possible and the fastest resolution to any issues that may arise.
What that in mind, our team cannot assist you with the following:
- Troubleshooting custom code
- GraphQL or other non-standard API
- Formulating/Troubleshooting queries or functionality
- Development issues or concerns
- Should I use X?
- Should I upgrade X?
- What’s the best way to deploy my code?
- Bundling issues or concerns
- Will X work with Y?
All WP Engine customers with paid plans have access to our award winning Support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by starting a live chat in the User Portal. Be sure to have any error or response codes ready, as well as the names of your WP Engine environment and Headless app. If we’re unable to assist you with a query, our Support specialists will do our best to guide you to resources with more information.
Customers using free sandbox accounts do not have access to our Support team. We recommend taking a look at the resources listed below for more guidance.
Resources and Information
- Atlas Documentation Website:
- Headless WordPress with Atlas:
- Getting Started with Atlas:
- Headless WordPress and Content Management Systems:
- The Ultimate Guide To The WordPress REST API:
- REST API Handbook:
- Headless WordPress: What It Is and How to Use It:
- Troubleshooting Common Atlas Errors