THOMAS PETTY ENTERPRISES
43% of cybercrime targets small businesses. The bad guys want in.
What would happen if your WordPress website was hacked or erased today?
What’s at stake? Your revenue…your reputation…your business.
60% of small companies go out of business within six months of a cyber attack.
Most small business websites:
• Don’t have regular backups.
• Have completely inadequate security.
• Are easy targets for hackers to get in and do serious damage.
As a business owner you probably:
• Have no idea if you’re safe or wide open (a security plug-in isn’t enough!)
• Don’t have the IT staff to handle it effectively.
• Have no recovery plan for when the inevitable happens.
We've been building and managing WordPress websites for over a decade. Because WordPress is so flexible, it's also very vulnerable to being hacked. Over 90% of all hacked websites are on the WordPress platform.
We'll do a full security audit on your site, which will show you how vulnerable you are. Then we'll lock the website down so the bad guys don't get in.
Already been hacked? It happens. We'll do a full assessment and UNhack your site. Then we'll lock it down so they don't come back.
Contact this Agency Partner