A phpinfo page can be used to view the current PHP information for your environment. This can be useful for debugging PHP related issues while developing or maintaining your WordPress site.
Create a phpinfo page
- Create a file using a text editor on your computer called phpinfo.php
- Paste the following contents into this file:
- Connect to your site using SFTP
- In the root directory, drag and drop the newly created phpinfo.php file
- In your browser, type your domain followed by: /phpinfo.php
- EX: http://domain.com/phpinfo.php
NOTE: It is highly recommended to delete the file for security reasons as the necessary information has been reviewed.