Upgrading your Plan brings even more features to your WP Engine driven WordPress experience along with higher visitor, storage, and install capacity.
You must be a user with Owner or Full with Billing permissions in order to upgrade your account.
By following the steps below you’ll be able to easy upgrade your WP Engine account from the User Portal!
1. Navigate to “My Account”
After you log into the User Portal, at the top you will see “My Account”. Once clicked, this will take you to your Account page where you can upgrade your plan.
2. Select the plan you’d like to upgrade to.
- Personal plan customers will be able to upgrade to Professional or Business in a seamless fashion.
- Professional plan customers can upgrade to Business in a seamless fashion.
- You will continue to be billed on either a Monthly or Annual billing plan.
- Upgrades to Premium will be conducted by our Account Management team.
- Downgrades are currently not supported.
3. If you were helped by someone on the WP Engine Account Management team, please include the name of the member you spoke with so that we can provide better service.
Please Note: Upon agreeing to the Terms of Service, your next bill may include:
- Prorated credit (current plan) up to the end of the billing cycle
- Prorated charge (new plan) up to the end of the billing cycle
- Charge for your new plan’s next billing cycle
4. Check the box to agree to Terms of Service.
5. On the next page, you will see a confirmation message.
You will receive a confirmation email, and your account will immediately be upgraded to the new plan type, granting you access to your chosen features and capabilities as well as additional usage allotment.
If you have any questions along the way please feel free to reach out to our Sales team via live chat!